MY TOP 10 REASONS TO MANAGE YOUR FITNESS
10. TELL SOMEONETHAT WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE, TELL A FRIEND, CORRECTION, A REAL FRIEND OR HIRE A COACH (LIKE ME) SOMEONE THAT WILL HELP YOU STAY FOCUSED.
9. SET YOUR MIND AND KEEP IT SET, WERE THE MIND GOES THE MIND FOLLOWS, SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
8. WRITE IT DOWN
- List no more than three FITNESS goals
- Be specific
- Write down your goals & post them where you can see them daily
- Share them (tell me, tell a friend…tell someone)
7. STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF, WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE REMEMBER IT'S A LIFESTYLE NOT A QUICK FIX, A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT. IF YOU MISS A WORKOUT AND TRUST ME YOU WILL. HIT THE RESET BUTTON AND MOVE.
6. USE APPS MY FAVS ARE MY https://majorfitnessbootcampcom.virtuagym.com/
MY TABATA TIMER AND MY DRINK WATER APP ALL ARE FREE AND EASY TO USE.
5. SET A GOAL, GOALS WILL HELP YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION, AND BE SPECIFIC NOT VAGUE, FOR EXAMPLE DON'T SAY YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT SAY I'M GOING TO LOOSE 1 POUND A WEEK FOR THE NEXT 10 WEEKS.
4. START NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING LOOSE THE I'LL START MONDAY, THAT'S NOTING BUT PROCRASTINATION, IT'S AS EASY AS GETTING UP AND TAKING A WALK.
3. SET YOUR SELF UP FOR SUCCESS YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKES YOUR SCHEDULE SO SCHEDULE YOUR WORKOUTS AND A WORKOUT CAN BE BETWEEN 15 TO 45 MINUTES, AND WE ALL HAVE 15 MINUTES (FIT 15).
2. I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH Your goals should answer these 3 questions:
1) WhY? (Ex:. “DO I WANT TO GET FIT"))
2) When? (Ex: “by March 1st”)
3) How? (Ex: “I will bring my lunch to work instead of buying it.”)
1. The why…
– Identifying and writing down your goals will give them power.
– Placing them somewhere visible will serve as a constant reminder.
– Sharing them will help to hold you accountable.
Ready? Set? Go!Write them down and share, share, share! You can share your goals I’d love to hear them.