MY TOP 10 REASONS TO MANAGE YOUR FITNESS
10. TELL SOMEONETHAT WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE, TELL A FRIEND, CORRECTION, A REAL FRIEND OR HIRE A COACH (LIKE ME) SOMEONE THAT WILL HELP YOU STAY FOCUSED.
9. SET YOUR MIND AND KEEP IT SET, WERE THE MIND GOES THE MIND FOLLOWS, SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
8. WRITE IT DOWN
- List no more than three FITNESS goals
- Be specific
- Write down your goals & post them where you can see them daily
- Share them (tell me, tell a friend…tell someone)
7. STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF, WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE REMEMBER IT'S A LIFESTYLE NOT A QUICK FIX, A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT. IF YOU MISS A WORKOUT AND TRUST ME YOU WILL. HIT THE RESET BUTTON AND MOVE.
6. USE APPS MY FAVS are.
MY TABATA TIMER AND MY DRINK WATER APP ALL ARE FREE AND EASY TO USE, my fitness pal.
5. SET A GOAL, GOALS WILL HELP YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION, AND BE SPECIFIC NOT VAGUE, FOR EXAMPLE DON'T SAY YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT SAY I'M GOING TO LOOSE 1 POUND A WEEK FOR THE NEXT 10 WEEKS.
4. START NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING for, LOOSE THE I'LL START MONDAY, THAT'S NOTING BUT PROCRASTINATION, IT'S AS EASY AS GETTING UP AND TAKING A WALK.
3. SET YOUR SELF UP FOR SUCCESS YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKES YOUR SCHEDULE SO SCHEDULE YOUR WORKOUTS AND A WORKOUT CAN BE BETWEEN 15 TO 45 MINUTES, AND WE ALL HAVE 15 MINUTES (FIT 15).
2. I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH Your goals should answer these 3 questions:
1) WhY? (Ex:. “DO I WANT TO GET FIT"))
2) When? (Ex: “by March 1st”)
3) How? (Ex: “I will bring my lunch to work instead of buying it.”)
1. The why…
– Identifying and writing down your goals will give them power.
– Placing them somewhere visible will serve as a constant reminder.
– Sharing them will help to hold you accountable.
Ready Set Go!
Write them down and share, share, share! You can share your goals I’d love to hear them.
Committed to your SUCCESS!