TO THE 50 MILLERCOORS
EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATING IN THE
2012 Corporate Fitness Challenge.
If you have your health,
you have everything....
Get going! Get healthy! Get Fit!
WHY you'll feel better, you'll look better, and guess what? Healthier is less expensive.
Monica .V (V is for Victory)
I'm in it to Win it....
CORPORATE FITNESS CHALLENGE MARATHON!!!
MARATHON IS 26.2 MILES
The Rules are simple
1. REGISTER WITH (Major or Health & safety).
2. Complete fitness assessment and signed waiver.
3. Each participant will be assigned a HEALTH & SAFETY PEDOMETER.
4. The average person's stride length is approximately 2.5 feet long. That means it takes just over 2,000 steps to walk one mile, and 10,000 steps is close to 5 miles.
5. That's roughly about 55,000 steps give or take a step.
6. The first male and female to complete the marathon this week will be crown the WINNER!
7. The only steps that will be counted are the steps at work, (brewery or fitness room treadmill).
8. I will record everyones steps each day.
9. You must bring your pedometer to the fitness room to be recorded.
10. So get up and MOVE!!!
Do you have a fitness question or comment, leave it @ my Fitness Nation Blog
Your fitness assessment results are completely confidential. Your individual results won't be shared with anyone.