IT has become clear that workplace wellness programs DO NOT WORK: While nearly half of all employers now have onsite workplace wellness programs, such programs do not save money nor do they help make participants healthier.
While there is nothing wrong with advising smoking cessation, wearing a Fitbit to count steps, or “knowing your numbers,” these simple efforts are woefully inadequate to, say, help a type 2 diabetic become non-diabetic, reverse rheumatoid arthritis, or eliminate 8 or 9 prescription medications, the sorts of successes we enjoy all the time with the Undoctored approach.
A poll of 4500 people following Undoctored strategies revealed that:
- 70% of participants reported increased energy
- 49% reported fewer headaches or complete relief
- 63% reported improved ability to concentrate
- 61% reported reduced joint pain or complete relief
- 69% reported relief from acid reflux/heartburn
- 68% reported reduced symptoms or complete relief from irritable bowel syndrome
- 72% reported improved mood
- 74% lost weight
- 40% experienced a reduction in high blood pressure
- 54% experienced improved skin health, reduced rash/blemishes
- 26% were able to reduce prescription medication over the first few weeks
As you can see, Undoctored Health is most definitely NOT wellness.
The health participants achieve is SUPERIOR to the health achieved via wellness programs and certainly superior to the health obtained through the doctor’s office.
Want to get Undoctored???
Say yes in the comments to schedule your free consultation.